Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Using Thai Therapy on the Trek

        Our Church took our youth on a pioneer trek in Wyoming. A young girl hurt her knee while walking the 14 miles over Rocky Ridge. I worked on her for about a half hour before dinner, then I told her I wanted to see her again after we ate. After dinner was over I went looking for her and she was running around with the other girls. I was amazed and humbled all at the same time this is why I do yoga therapy. I asked her how she was feeling and she said she was really good. She was a little sore in the morning so I worked on her again before we all headed home and told her to call me the next day if she felt she needed to be worked on again. I saw her on Sunday and she was totally back to normal. I am so blessed to have found Thai Therapy, running the Sen Lines and pressing out the Marmas where all our illnesses and stresses are held is  miracle  work. 
http://www.gobodhi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment